Sarasota Property Search Help
Please call 941-928-8892 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Favorite Listings are listings that you want to save and view later.
- To Save a Favorite listing click the Save button below each listing on any listing results page or click the Add Favorite button found on each listing's detail page.
- To view your Favorite Listings, click the LOG IN tab on the top right of every page and then click FAVORITES.
- To remove a Favorite Listing, click the LOG IN tab, click FAVORITES and then click the red "x" on the picture of the listing you want to remove. You can also remove a Favorite Listing by clicking the Remove Favorite button on each listing's detail page.
Saved Searches are searches you want to save because they contain the criteria of the properties you are interested in.
- To Save a Search click the blue SAVE THIS SEARCH button found at the top of the listings on any results page.
- To view you Saved Searches, click the LOG IN tab on the top right of every page and then click SAVED SEARCHES.
- To edit Saved Searches, click the LOG IN tab, click SAVED SEARCHES, then click on the search you want to edit.
- To delete a Saved Search, click the LOG IN tab, click SAVED SEARCHES, then click the red "x" next to the search you want to delete.
New Listing Updates
When you save a search, New MLS listings matching your saved search criteria will be emailed to you based of the frequency you selected (Daily, Weekly or Monthly).
- To change the frequency of the emails, click the LOG IN tab, click SAVED SEARCHES, then click on the search that is producing the emails and change the frequency of delivery under "Update Frequency:"
- To stop receiving listing updates for a particular search, either delete the search or change the "Update Frequency" to "Never".
- To stop receiving any listing updates by email, click the LOG IN tab, click PREFERENCES and uncheck Listing Updates in your Subscription Settings.